Tuesday, October 12, 2010

antique capital

A coworker and I headed to Adamstown, PA on Friday to pick up a few antiques for some of our Anthropologie stores. Right off of the PA Turnpike on Rt. 272, about an hour from Philadelphia, there is a row of antique malls filled with multiple sellers offering an array of goods. Although I was a little disappointed with the jewelry options available, I know Adamstown will be my first destination when I am in the market for beautiful antique wooden furniture. The German Trading Post, above, was our favorite retailer of the day.
And besides a French 19th century sterling silver picture frame, which was sadly way out of my price range, the winning find of the day was this Victorian photo album still outfitted with all the original photos of the owner's friends! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment