Tuesday, January 25, 2011

redirection

I feel like I have been talking a lot lately about rings and I feel slightly guilty for neglecting all the other important categories in jewelry! So here are some necklaces I have been drooling over lately. This necklace by Conroy & Wilcox (who also happened to design my lovely friend Lex's amazingly beautiful engagement ring) is pave-set diamonds in sterling silver. I love the exaggerated lines of this crescent moon and I can only imagine how lovely this would look around the neckline.This beauty, from Sarah Perlis, is a diamond slice set in 18K gold. I love the 3 rings that hold the pendant and this is just one of those spectacular pieces that you could literally wear every day yet it would never cease to feel special. (Lucky magazine also happens to be giving away this beautiful piece to one lucky reader in the month of February!)


Next up... earrings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment