Tuesday, November 1, 2011

jkarma closing

It breaks my heart to say this, but later this month JKarma Boutique will be closing. This store has been near and dear to my heart for years and the relationship I have built with this store, and the owner, over the last two years has been so important to me. This boutique's well edited jewelry collection and reasonable prices is what brought me back time and time again, going back to when it was Ethnics Jewelry on South Street. Philadelphia is losing a true jewelry treasure! And there will always be a place in my heart for this wonderful store that gave this budding jewelry designer a chance. J. Karma, you will be greatly missed! Take advantage of the amazing sales while you can and say a fond farewell to this magnificent store.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelly! I'll miss you too. :( Maybe we can get together for a play date! xoxo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete