Monday, November 5, 2012

the one that got away

Working for a retail company, I am constantly around product I am tempted to buy.  I try to stay strong and convince myself not to buy these things which sometimes I seriously regret (could this be non-buyer's remorse???).  I have a constant list of the "ones that got away"... great product I convinced myself I didn't need for which I lament over not having for years!  This has been at the top of my list, the Casch sweater by Gro Abrahamsson from Anthropologie a few years ago.  I convinced myself it was far too expensive, which was/ is a very solid reason, but over the years, I have realized the cost per wear would have justified the expense.  Sigh... even now when I find it on ebay, pre-worn, it usually sells for the same retail price as it did 4 years ago... it's just that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment