Monday, January 28, 2013

happy 200, P&P

Happy 200th Anniversary, Pride & Prejudice!  Hands down, if I was stuck on a desert island, this is the one book I would want with me.  I could read this book over and over again, and it is just as entertaining the 50th time as the 1st.
My favorite P&P movie is the BBC version with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth.  Almost a 6 hour miniseries, it is just long enough to satisfy my craving for P&P!
Out of Print Clothing has some amazing P&P products!  I am wearing the sweatshirt today in celebration, but I would also love this tote for everyday use and to buy my daughter, Clara, the kid's tee!
And in case you too would like to turn your daughter into an Austen-ite, there's a kid's version of P&P to spark the love affair with this novel early on!

No comments:

Post a Comment