Monday, February 11, 2013

jewelry on my mind



There are a few pieces of jewelry I just cannot stop thinking about (obsessing over, would be more like it!).  So here it is... my current top 4 jewelry wishlist!
1) This sapphire ring is pure perfection, from it's rose cut sapphire to it's east west pear setting.
2) You may think 2 sapphire rings on a wishlist might be a bit much, but I don't!  I have been searching daily online for an art deco platinum and yellow gold ring.
3) I so very much want a diamond necklace.  Just something small and simple.  This bezel set diamond slider pendant would be PERFECT!
4) I desperately (I mean desperately) want a Todd Pownell ring.  I would love to have a right hand diamond ring and this would be just the perfect combination of good design with a little bit of sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment