Monday, April 15, 2013

victorian serpent rings

Victorian serpent rings have been on my radar for quite some time but wasn't something I could see myself wearing.  But the more and more I see these rings, the more and more I want one!  I seem to be gravitating towards ones that either don't look like snakes at first glance or ones that are ornately decorated with engraving and precious stones.  Below are some beautiful examples.  (above image from here)
The Dutch cut diamond on this ring is outrageous!
If this ring was still for sale, I would have bought it in a heartbeat!  I love the elaborate engraving and the emerald and diamond details.
I love the double headed snake and the sapphire and diamond combo on this ring.
This ring in unbelievable!  It would make such a great, unique engagement ring.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete