Tuesday, August 13, 2013

happily ever after

When I was shopping around for ideas for an engagement ring (at my boyfriend's request), I initially wanted an antique aquamarine ring.  But my boyfriend (now husband) pushed me towards a diamond engagement ring because that is what he preferred to get me (and, in the end, I am glad he did... which much to his dismay now, sparked my love affair with diamonds!).  But I am still dying over some aqua engagement rings I have seen.  This one in particular I am especially fond of, with it's light blue color and cushion cut.  Did you/ would you consider getting a non-diamond engagement ring?

P.S. I am particularly fond of my engagement/wedding ring board on Pinterest!  If you too are shopping around for rings or just love to look at some serious gorgeous jewelry, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment