Tuesday, September 3, 2013

green with envy

I have been having such a strong love affair with sapphires lately, that I feel like I have neglected my first true love, emeralds.  It was next to impossible to narrow down all the beautiful options of antique emerald rings.  My selection was therefore based on emerald being the focal stone and the ability to highlight the beautiful color of this stone.  This amazing Edwardian ring (shown above) features an Asscher cut emerald in a filigree setting.

 
First off, the shape of this Art Deco beauty is outstanding.  The mix of platinum and yellow gold tips it over the edge of extraordinary!

I had to feature this Victorian ring!  The exceptional beauty of this cushion cut emerald doesn't need a lot of frills in the setting... this amazing stone speaks for itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment