Thursday, July 14, 2016

birthday wishlist

So it's almost my birthday.  Last night, while putting my daughter to bed, I asked her what we should do for mommy's birthday.  She replied, "give you presents, like jewelry.  Like rings... and necklaces."  I started laughing seeing as how my 4 year old daughter knows this so assuredly about her mama.  She asked, "why are you laughing mommy? You like that stuff!"  And with a chuckle I said, "I do baby, I really do."  So here it is, my annual etsy jewelry wishlist... filled with rings and necklaces:
1) Antique patterned yellow gold band- I am still looking for juuuuuuuust the right one, but this one is lovely and at an exceptional pricepoint.
2) Diamond baguette eternity band- This one is lovely and thin and perfect for stacking!
3) North Star necklace- I am really quite obsessed with North Star or starburst designs right now.  I love the pairing of this North Star necklace with the side set moon.
4) Antique Starburst ring- I love, love, love this ring!  Tiny diamond set in a starburst and a scrolling pattern on the sides.  Absolutely exquisite!

No comments:

Post a Comment