Friday, December 9, 2016

holiday etsy wishlist 2016

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! I am so incredibly excited for this holiday season.  My family is coming in from CA and it will be the first time we have all been together in 4 years.  This year I've been trying really hard to cut back on my shopping, so my wishlist is relatively long this year.  And as always, jewelry is the top contender on my list.  So once again, here is my annual holiday etsy wishlist:
1) Antique yellow gold engraved band-  This has been on my wishlist for awhile now, but I think I have finally found the perfect one!
2) Vintage large oval marcasite ring- In my dreams, I have been pining for a large diamond cluster ring but this is my reality option.
3) Art Deco marquise banded agate yellow gold ring- The key to this ring is the extreme marquise shape and the lily setting on the sides of the stone.  I've looked for this setting with other stones, but the banded agate seems to be the most readily available option out there.
4) Small flat yellow gold hoops- I desperately need some good basic yellow gold earrings and I pretty much wear hoops every day.
5) Flat circle yellow gold studs- Would pair perfectly with other gold earrings and are the kind of studs you could wear for eternity.
6) London blue topaz yellow gold studs- These weren't even something I was looking for but ones I stumbled across while looking for my December birthstone post.  I love this stone, it is such an incredible color, and I love the unique shape of these earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment