Thursday, June 17, 2010

dream a little dream

Just for fun, here are some of my favorite finds online for diamond Art Deco jewelry. (A girl can dream can't she?!)Love, love, love this piece with it's geometric shapes and that beautiful pear-shaped drop!






Another classic example of geometric pattern with the traditional diamond and sapphire combination.

Once upon a time, this was, in my mind, meant to be my engagement ring... until I realized it held almost a 2-carat center diamond (and never, in reality, would I want something that large). I fell in love with it for the design though... I love the tiny hidden emeralds!




As relatively easy as it is to find original 1920s diamond engagement rings, it does not mean it is equally as easy to find original 1920s diamond wedding bands. I searched high and low for one myself and settled for a different decade. This beauty would definitely be worth the investment. (If any of you know a secret source for original diamond antique wedding bands, let me know!)


A great out-on-the-town ring. The design which spans from knuckle to knuckle makes this a showstopper! I love this classic shape from the era.


Thank you early 20th century for making the cushion cut diamond popular (and while we are at it, the asscher cut, too)! I love that the sapphires really accentuate the unique cut of the center diamond.


Nothing is a greater find than a prime-condition antique watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment