Thursday, July 22, 2010

100th post!!!

This is my 100th post! Thanks to all that read this little blog of mine. It has been a pleasure writing it and I hope you have received some enjoyment from it as well.

I celebrated a birthday in the last couple of days and I got some excellent reading material as gifts. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of them when I am done. (Both are available on Amazon.)

Jeweler's Resource: A Reference of Gems, Metals, Formulas, and Terminology for Jewelers by Bruce G. Knuth- I love reference guides and these tend to be the books I look back to the most. So excited to learn some new things.
Craft, Inc. : Turn Your Creative Hobby Into a Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco (w/ the Craft, Inc. Business Planner)- This has been on my must read list for awhile now. I know this is going to help me get some further insight into running my own business. It has been painstaking at times but totally worth every moment! Props to those out there that have been managing their own at home business... it is a true labor of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment