Monday, July 12, 2010

paint samples

I love looking at paint samples! I love editing down to which ones I absolutely adore... which I inevitably have a difficult time doing. I especially love the Martha Stewart color options at Home Depot. I could pretty much buy every single blue she has available and paint my house in every shade! But that might be a little bit of an overkill... so here are my selections:

Thistle Blue. This is for the master bedroom... my ultimate favorite color blue!

Heavy Goose. This is for my work space... a subtle variance from blue. Calming, nondistracting.

Rice Paper. This is for the living room... such a great neutral color that allows for any mix and match of furniture.

This will be my last post for the next 10 days as my husband and I settle into our new home. Not only will we be super busy but, sigh, no internet access for awhile either!

No comments:

Post a Comment