Tuesday, December 14, 2010

etsy gift guide

Here's some of my favorite gifts to give (and receive!). And if you don't have time to make anything yourself, etsy is the best place to find a gift made with love (even if it's not by you!):
top row, left to right
1.) I love love love cozy, oversized loop scarves and the rosette on this one is so cute. (avivaschwarz- $68)
2.) I am a girl who loves jewelry! I love the old-timey wax seal and the monogram makes this necklace feel so special. (stclairboutique- $78)
3.) Giving notebooks as gifts is a tradition in my office. Taking notes feels so much less boring when it's done in a cute notebook. I love the whimsical print on this one. (shoofly- $16)
bottom row, left to right
4.) Monogrammed notecards... so classy! (theoriginalpear- $20 for 18)
5.) My mother gave me a patchwork quilt one year and I cherish it. I love the colors on this one and how the patches are all organically sewn. (cedarpointdesigns- $210)
6.) I absolutely adore mittens. I love the cute strap and button detail on these. (homelab- $35)

No comments:

Post a Comment