Monday, December 20, 2010

out of print

I was introduced to this website, Out of Print clothing, and I am not kidding you, I literally want EVERYTHING on their website. They take out of print cover art from classic books and print them on t-shirts and sweatshirts. They have such an amazing selection and the great thing is, for every item you buy on their site, one book is donated to Books for Africa. I see a mass amount of awesome t-shirts as gifts in my friends' and family's future! Above are my top three choices for myself (Brave New World, Pride and Prejudice, Catcher in the Rye... all tees are $28).

I'll be celebrating the holiday with my family for the next week and intentionally plan to stay away from computers and the internet. I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!

*NOTE: Out of Print T-shirt sizes run a little small so I would recommend going up one size.

No comments:

Post a Comment