Tuesday, January 3, 2012

happy new year!

2012 is here! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years! Here are a few of my jewelry resolutions for this upcoming year:

1) Focus more time on photos- I so desperately want to increase the quality of my photographs. I'd love to update my portfolio with better shots of my work and I'd love to feature more inspirational photos on here.
2) Form new relationships with local retailers- Working with local boutiques was one of the biggest highlights for me in 2011 and I'd love to connect to more people this way in the new year.
3) Find a balance with all the changes happening this year- I've kept it a secret so far, but I guess it is finally time to let my readers know that me and the mister are expecting a little baby girl this April! Since this is our first, I expect some monumental life changes this year. I'd love to find the perfect balance between my career, my personal work and my family life. I am determined to stay motivated with Villette Jewelry but I anticipate a lot of trial and error before I can find the right balance for everything important in my life.

Here's to an exciting 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment