Monday, March 5, 2012

overwhelmed

Feeling a little overwhelmed lately. Between work and preparing for my maternity leave, pressing deadlines with jewelry orders, nursing a sick pet at home, and preparing our house and our lives for our baby girl, I sometimes don't know where to concentrate my thoughts and efforts. I know a lot of these things will be resolved or yield to positive things eventually, but it is a lot to handle right now. I am hoping that once March is over I'll be able to breathe again and focus on our approaching arrival. In the meantime, I am going to chip away at the to do list one line at a time and let go of the things I have no control over. But despite the stress that seems to almost suffocate me at times, I am still appreciative of all the wonderful things in my life right now. I just look forward to that moment, I hope to have soon, when I can breathe a sigh of relief and actually enjoy these wonderful things. (image from here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment