Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the art of display

(image above from here)
I have worked for Anthropologie's display department for eight years now, so knowing the importance of great displays is pretty much engrained in me!  I love seeing artful, as well as smart, ways to display jewelry.  Here are some displays I am particularly inspired by...

I love everything about this fixture package!

I love how clean and white this gallery space is.

I love how the metal pops off of the dark charcoal.

I love when jewelry is displayed like works of art.

This massed out on a wall would be outrageous!

I love this beautiful glass box and I love the use of the scrabble tiles and holders!

I love everything about this, from the glass cloche to the bust on top of a wood slice to the white column!

No comments:

Post a Comment