Monday, December 7, 2015

holiday 15 etsy wishlist

Happy Holidays!  I am beyond excited for this upcoming holiday season!  It was very hard to create a wishlist this year for myself, but the items I do want, I REALLY want.  And per usual, most of my wants are from etsy, so here is my annual etsy holiday wishlist:
1) Captain Wentworth Tshirt- My all time favorite Austen novel is Persuasion.  And of course one of the most heart stopping moments of the novel is when Captain Wentworth declares his love for Anne, "You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever."  With many more popular Austen novels out there, it is hard to find Persuasion merchandise, so I was incredibly excited when I stumbled upon this shirt!
2) Vintage yellow gold pendant- Probably the #1 item on my holiday wishlist.  I have been searching for just the right vintage/ antique yellow gold pendant and no matter how much searching I do, I keep coming back to this beauty.
3) Starburst earrings- Obsessing over starbursts lately, and these perfect little studs will work well with pretty much all of my jewelry.
4) Ear pins- So, so, so in love with this trend.  Problem is, most of the ones I have found are a little too long or big for my rather small ears.  These look like just the perfect length to fit my teeny, tiny ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment