Tuesday, May 31, 2016

serendipitous

I just love serendipitous moments!  Unfortunately, the ring my husband got me for Mother's Day fell through.  I was so devastated... the ring did seem a little too good to be true at such an incredible price, after all!  I had resolved that there was no way I would be able to find something again within our budget but decided to look around just in case, and lo and behold, I found this ring!  Not only was it EXACTLY what I was looking for and the same price as the original ring but it was my size and I actually like the design a little more than the original (I am much more of a geometric girl than a floral motif girl).  And it felt good for a disappointing moment to turn into a happy one.  Now this mixed white and yellow gold combo is my new favorite ring outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment