Tuesday, September 8, 2009

titanic... I love it... so shoot me!

After watching Revolutionary Road, I had a slight desire to rewatch Titanic. It had been quite awhile since I had last seen this movie in entirety, but I decided to make the 3 hour commitment this past weekend. And once again, I wasn't disappointed (and I am not ashamed to admit it!). The look of this film is breathtaking... the set design, the costumes! I am a huge fan of Kate Winslet and the history behind the Titanic, but even if you are not an avid fan of either, this movie is still wonderful eye candy. This movie was a huge inspiration to me when I was younger... it started me on my path to recreating era hairstyles and sparked my collection of vintage hair combs. And after watching it once again, I feel like re-introducing into my life some of the 1910 styles I adopted when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment