Monday, June 24, 2013

antique enamel rings

I have been enjoying looking at images of Art Deco enamel rings lately (inspired by this beauty).  The color pop is just beautiful, especially when mixed with natural stones.  Here are a few of my favorites...
The blue enamel on this ring (shown above) is just the perfect shade of blue and the composition is equally as beautiful.

I love the mix of the green leaf pattern with the diamonds and pearls on this ring.

I love the jade green enamel combined with the deep violet of this amethyst ring.  The black enamel detail makes the brighter colors pop even more.

Peridot looks stunning framed in a lattice work setting with blue and black enamel.

I love the green and lime enamel reflecting the green glass of this ring.  A beautiful example of Art Deco design.

This beauty is beyond words, with it's fire opal and enamel dragonfly setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment