Friday, July 25, 2014

happy 5th birthday!!!

This little blog of mine turns 5 years old today!  I cannot believe it has been 5 years already... how time flies!  So many wonderful things have happened in the last 5 years... I finished up my Jewelry studio classes at Moore, I created my online portfolio, I formed many wonderful relationships with local stores, my husband and I became home owners, my pieces were sold through Anthropologie (and worked feverishly on that product while 9 months pregnant!), I had my beautiful baby girl Clara, and I have made some wonderful connections through the online jewelry community!  Thank you so much to my readers and thank you for supporting Villette Jewelry!  It has been a pleasure sharing my passion for jewelry with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment