Tuesday, December 29, 2009

merry christmas!

Sorry for the long delay in posts but I was busy spending time with family and friends. (I fully intended to post pictures of the presents I made and my wrapping this year but it appears that I blinked and the holiday was over.) I hope you had a wonderful holiday as well, enjoyed with those close to you.

Now that the dust has settled, after the hecticness of the christmas season has come and gone, I get to marvel at all the presents I have received. I have once again received many fantastic things, and have seen a generousness that makes me feel slightly guilty because I am in fact an adult. It is hard to pick a favorite gift but I am most excited about the tools I received. (My dad is grinning proudly as I am likely the only woman he knows that LOVES to receive tools for Christmas.) 5mm letter/ number stamp set- now I can make large monogram pendants! Watch out for these soon on etsy!Circle punches- this will also be very helpful in making my monogram pendants. Now I don't have to buy the circles... I can make them on my own!Dapping set- well, this is just going to be fun to experiment with!

No comments:

Post a Comment