Tuesday, December 1, 2009

champagne wishes

I have been loving champagne diamonds lately. (Who can argue with that?!) I love the color and clarity combined with the ultimate sparkle you can only get from a well cut diamond. There has been a strand of teeny rondelle champagne diamonds at my local bead store that I have been dying to come up with an excuse to buy. Sadly, I have not been able to justify the purchase as of yet. In the meantime, I have been substituting with light smoky quartz to capture a similar color in my jewelry. But I would love to work champagne diamonds into my pieces at some point... a girl can dream, can't she?!

I have also been eyeing this beauty for months now on sundance's website (http://www.sundancecatalog.com/):Sundance is my go-to website for jewelry inspiration, especially rings. There may be some off-kilter (and not in a good way) pieces but there are also design dreams in the midst, if you are motivated enough to weed through the selection.


No comments:

Post a Comment