Tuesday, January 26, 2010

back to school day!

Yay! Today is my first day back to school! I start my 5th jewelry studio course at Moore tonight. I am so excited to get back in the studio and start on the many projects that have been piling up lately. My inspiration notebook is spilling over yet I have been having a hard time wrapping my brain around what projects I should tackle and in what order. After a long deliberation though, I think I am going to start with this sweet little number I found on Sundance's website:I love the contrast between these 2 pendants and I love the idea of them clinking together and covering one another at different times when I move. I purchased one aqua cabachon at Shivan and have another iolite at home to use and will set them in sterling silver. I plan to take pictures of my process along the way. Here's to sticking to resolutions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment