Tuesday, January 12, 2010

gearing up for class

Hey folks! Sorry it has been so long since my last post! I was working in Chevy Chase, opening up our new Anthropologie store there. If you live in the DC area, stop by and check it out...

I just registered for my next class at Moore and the list of projects has already begun... My dear friend Alexis needs me to replace a thin gold ring she lost and I am excited that one of my creations will adorn her thumb every day in the foreseeable future! And for purely selfish reasons, I want to make a large box set cocktail ring to act as a show stopping piece to dress up even my most casual outfits.

I am very excited to be able to include my class experience here on this blog; to walk you through my work from inspiration to completion. Class begins January 26th! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment