Thursday, February 25, 2010

what's your sign?

I have never been a big follower of astrology (I am neither a believer nor a non-believer). But when I saw my dear friend, Alexis, wearing this star date pendant, my interest was piqued:
The pendant is individually customized to a person's specific birth date, time and location to represent the alignment of the stars as they appeared in the sky the moment that person was born. AMAZING! No two pendants are alike. I love the personal, intimate feel of this piece of jewelry. I would literally be ordering this pendant this very moment if it wasn't only offered in yellow or white gold. So now I am scouring the internet trying to figure out my symbols so I can attempt to create my own version in sterling silver. (I found this great free natal chart: http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/howtoobtainchart.html) If that fails, I am going to start saving my pennies for this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment