Monday, February 8, 2010

snow white

28.5" of snow later, things are starting to move again in Philadelphia (just in time to prepare for another Nor'easter on it's way to us Tuesday evening). This weekend's storm was surreal... it looked like a snowglobe outside. Everything just stopped and was so quiet. Quite remarkable for the city! Here was the view from our house's stoop, mid-storm...I love snow (despite the fact that it seems to keep ruining my weekend plans this year). I feel like a little kid when I am out in the snow, and I can't help but smile. It makes me want to dress all cozy in winter whites! Here are a few things I would love to be wearing in this snowy weather......all of which were found on etsy... even better! (Slouchy knit hat by katazyna, cowl knit scarf by minggusandmoob, and fingerless knit mittens by morava.)

Crossing my fingers for a snow day on Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment