Friday, August 7, 2009

dangerous territory!

I took a knitting class over lunch this afternoon and absolutely loved it. I have attempted to teach myself to knit in the past but could never quite troubleshoot some steps on my own or from the illustrated instruction booklets I purchased. When my company offered a free "learn how to knit" class, I jumped at the opportunity and signed up. Heather Dixon, knitter extraordinaire, came from NYC to teach the class (check out her blog at: http://armyofknitters.blogspot.com/). The hour long session went by in a flash but during that time I was able to push through and overcome the problems I was having before. Needless to say, I raced home this evening from work to continue working on my knitting techniques. A new craft is dangerous territory for me! I may just have to run out tomorrow to a craft store and load up on some new supplies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment