Tuesday, August 4, 2009

flower headbands and family

This past weekend, my husband and I went to visit family in New Jersey and I made a gift for my little cousin, Kleio. I just got this wonderful picture of her modeling the headband I made for her...I wear a lot of headbands, hair combs, scarves, etc. in my hair (I am obsessed with creating hairstyles a la Jane Austen with my curly hair) so naturally I started exploring making hair accessories myself, just like with jewelry. (Kleio makes a much cuter model for my stuff though!) I am working on different designs and different flower patterns but the one Kleio is wearing is one of my favorites.

Speaking of family... I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big brother, Rick! He is such an amazing person and a great source of inspiration to me. Check out his blog site: http://ricksflickspicks.animationblogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment