Tuesday, August 25, 2009

something's hiding in here... take a look

I am in love with Something's Hiding Here for so many reasons... one, their point of view and aestethic is amazing... two, their attention to detail is flawless... three, I am in awe of the fact that they manage to do all that they do... four, Shauna and Stephen are possibly the cutest couple I know... and five, Shauna happens to be a regular source of knowledge and inspiration to me because I am lucky enough to get to work with her 5 days a week. The list could go on and on really...

Of course, I am a dedicated reader of Shauna and Stephen's blog... http://www.somethingshidinginhere.typepad.com/ ... and when I saw these photos by Carl Zoch using their "mustache envy" in wedding portraits, I could have kicked myself that I didn't think of it for my own wedding! Visions of my guests using these wonderful hand-crafted mustaches on a stick in the photobooth I rented for the day keep flashing in my mind and it is just another reason why I dream about reliving my wedding 10 different times in 10 different ways. Sometimes the most obvious and brilliant ideas are right in front of your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment